(DIALOGO-CONF 2014), Romania
It is our great pleasure to invite you for participation at the upcoming conference (DIALOGO-CONF 2014, Virtual International Conference).
DIALOGO-CONF 2014, (Virtual International Conference) gives you a great new opportunity to participate in the fully fledged, scientific and professional conference without personal participation. The Dialogo-conf will run continuously during November 6 to 11, 2014 at www.dialogo-conf.com
— All submitted papers will be reviewed by Reviewers and Scientific Committee and all accepted papers will be published in official Conference Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN.
— All published papers will be included into Open Access Online archive, which is indexed in SSRN and Google-scholars databases and which will be sent for evaluation into major indexing and abstracting services.
— All published papers will be submitted for publication in scientific journals with author post-conference improvement (100%).
— Top rated papers will be selected for possible indexing in well-known scientific databases (20-30 %).
Paper Submission Deadline: October 5, 2014
Author Notification: October 23, 2014
DIALOGO-conf. 2014 dates: November 6 — 11, 2014
SCOPE of the conference
Fundamental or experimental research and theoretical papers describing original, previously unpublished work in all the scientific fields that could be involved into the dialogue with theology are solicited. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers written in English in any of the three sections of this year conference:
These issues can be approached from a number of perspectives, both scientific and theological.
WHY ATTEND this conference
- Receive current updates on a range of topics, from leaders and expert practitioners, scientists and theologians from all over the world.
- Understand the latest scientific research in detail and discover its implications for your work.
- Explore and debate controversial topics, discuss what is best for your students and followers.
- Enhance your skill set and progress your career.
- Network with hundreds of other professionals involved in anatomy, genetics, neurology, biology, psychology, physics, mathematics, chemistry, theology and more.
- Present your research, project, papers or campaign, attract attention and promote your achievements.
- More important: a VC Saves money and time. No travel, accommodation, or restaurant costs; being a Virtual Conference (VC), it allows you to intervene and answer at your convenience!
- Participate as author, and we will make sure you receive professional feed-back and effective dissemination of your results .
- Participate in reviewing process – be important part of Scientific Committee.
- Be our partner — please help us to spread our ideas and share information about our events with your colleagues.
EVERYONE WHO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE INTO THIS DIALOGUE BETWEEN SCIENCE AND THEOLOGY IS SUMMIT TO DO IT!=